C stands for Conscientiousness
People with the DISC C style personality place an emphasis on working conscientiously within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy.
C styles are motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, show their expertise, and produce quality work. They prioritize ensuring accuracy, maintaining stability, and challenging assumptions. They are often described as careful, analytical, systematic, diplomatic, accurate, and tactful.
- Fears: criticism and being wrong; strong displays of emotion
- Values: quality and accuracy
- Overuses: analysis, restraint
- Influences others by: logic, exacting standards
- In conflict: focuses on logic and objectivity; overpowers with facts
- Could improve effectiveness through: acknowledging others’ feelings; looking beyond data
DISC Classic patterns: Objective Thinker, Perfectionist, Practitioner